T.G.I.F.

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIAH! :)

The weekends again? Wow time really does fly by fast.

My apologies for not keeping you posted on my daily happenings, just been quite busy here and there with school and everything else and I may have been a tad bit indolent. Alrightee then, I shall let you in on what I've been up to for the past few days.

Last Saturday being the 7th of March, wasn't really much of a usual day. Because I wasn't picked up by my dad after classes have been dismissed. Let's just say a friend (instead of staff) of my mom's did well because the folks had a business trip to Kuala Belait, that's why. Stayed home alone on a Saturday afternoon doing nothing but homeworks and just playing Rock Legends on Facebook. Seriously that game is addicting! Ou ou, and the 7th was Charlotte's and Muhammad's Birthday. Gee, I miss Charlotte Gail. I haven't seen her for years now well actually I saw her last year when she came to Brunei for Summer but I wasn't able to hangout with her that time because it was Exam Week already. How sad. I hope she comes here again! (:

Sunday the 8th of March -- Didn't do much, just went for mass in the morning, had brunch, went around for a bit and then went home. Did chores when I got home. Then I played Rock Legends again. Nighttime came, and I was all alone at home because the folks had a dinner (reunion) party to go to. So I just wandered around the house finding something to do. I just read through my notes for a lil' while and then decided to watch Chuck. Dozed off around 12 midnight, the folks weren't home yet at that time.

Monday was a holiday because of the Maulud Nabi Celebrations. Mom went to Miri in the morning for another business trip. The girls [Y and Dijah] came over in the morning around 9am to finish off our Maths Project. When we had a break, we played DDR and NFS. Dijah had to leave early though. Umi came over before lunchtime. Then it was back to work. Kient came over in the afternoon. When we were done editting and printing, we nibbled on some snacks and we played again. Since my other controller doesn't work anymore, we used the DDR mat for racing and for other games. HAHA. It was so funny when we used it for racing. Imagine that us using the mat for racing! Haha. They all left around 5:30pm. What a day it was!

We [Y, Dijah, Marla, Kaths and I] walked under the heavy rain on the way to Mamih for lunch before practicals on Tuesday. We were really drenched by the time we reached Mamih. Although it was fun in a way. Kient came to school again. I didn’t really tire myself out that Tuesday for I did not want to fall asleep early at night because I had to still study for Chemistry and Computer Tests which was the next day. I managed to actually stay up and not fall asleep. However, I felt a tad bit tired when I had to wake up early on Wednesday. Chemistry Test and Computer Test was alright, it wasn’t that bad. Y came over in the afternoon, Umi wanted to come over as well but she had Bahas. We jogged around my village. Good thing it rained earlier and it wasn’t sunny at all when we went out (Y). Yesterday, we were given a lot of homeworks to do. And during Biology, it was very irritating-.-“ We were very annoyed! Grr. I do not want to talk about it here. The weather was nice yesterday not so sunny, very cloudy and a little drizzle. Good thing I went online last night ;)

I probably should get going now, I gots to get some of the homeworks done for tomorrow.

Have a good day fellas :) Hope I did not bore you again. HAHA.

much love.
Say it again for me..