as hot as fire.

|
16th March 2009 Post.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZWAN!
(Khairul Johari! 16, sudah? Whoa, just like Me and Umi. Haha :p Hope you have an awesome one, man!)

Just thought I'd drop by and post something on what we did in English Class today and give slight details about what happened earlier today.


Before adding the figurative language into the given account.

I walked to the notice board feeling very nervous. A number of students were standing in front of it.
The paragraph where I've added some figurative language [a few lines could be added too]:

I walked to the notice board as slow as turtle for I was feeling very nervous. A crowd of anxious students were standing impatiently in front of the notice board, wanting to see the most-awaited PMB Results. I squeezed my way through the crowd just like a sardine. The very moment I reached the notice board, my jaw dropped for I was shocked to see my results.
I got an 'A' for that from Teacher :) Grade me if you want, thank you.

...

Well, today was somewhat an unusual Monday. We Year 11B well mostly the boys, were talking loudly during Physics and Teacher didn't really mind us for being that loud. At least we got the exercises done right? (Y) Haha. Ou, Connie, my seatmate was really energetic in the morning especially during P.E. when we were playing Netball. Haha, so cute. In the midst of marking our Bio. Practical Worksheets during Chemistry Period, a loud siren was sounded all of a sudden. Yes, we had a FIRE DRILL this morning. By the time we returned to our respective classes, it was already recess. In assembly, we had to sing the National Anthem twice because we were told that we weren't singing it loud enough. It was announced in assembly that Career Awareness Day is on the 17th which is tomorrow and on the 18th.

YEAH LIVERPOOL! GLORY GLORY! 4-1! MWHAHAHA.

Y came over in the afternoon, Umi was supposed to come as well but yea she didn't. Before jogging, we watched Chuck! (Y) Haha. Well I suppose that's about it. I shall pack my things for tomorrow, for school that is. Have a good night :)
much love.
i love you dearly.