keeping you posted.

|

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAKINAH! :)
ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHARLOTTE, MUHAMMAD (7th) and NEIL GABRIEL (8th)!

Hey, sorry haven’t been updating this thing besides it’s not like there are people reading this. C’mon look at my tagboard it’s dead! HAHA. Howell, I’ll just update this; yes mostly on school, what else do i have to blog about?! HAHA.

Last Monday, we finally finished the topic Static Electricity in Physics, did Athletics in P.E. also did some officiating for Athletics. Just preparing for Sports Fest (: Yes it is near although we are gonna have it next term. Marked Chemistry Practical Worksheets during Chemistry. Had recess, talk + laughed here and there. Did past year paper question during Maths D. And had English Composition Test Part 2 after. Wait did we have it Last Saturday or Monday? HAHA. Nevermind, I forgot already. Then, class dismissed. Around 2 in the afternoon, Y and Dijah came over to my place to continue our Just Maths Project. We were able to finish some work. Dijah went home early. Then Y and I just stayed in the balcony to think of more points but we gave up after a few minutes. Went back inside and just listened to music + look at old pictures. Haiz, good times in 3C and 4B! :’) Then Y, went home. And oh, it was Tito Joven’s and Uncle Boy’s Birthday too.

From the balcony; taken by Y :)
Last Tuesday, nothing much in the morning. Add. Maths was siuk that day! (Y) It was Faris’s Birthday! The 11Ds threw a surprise party for him, I think it was during recess. Kient came over again. Didn’t do much story telling (just like last week) in Mamih because there were a lot of people. HAHA. So yea. After lunch, we bought ice cream and then chilled by the stairs. At 3:30pm went in the Science Lab for Biology Practicals. Then, when we were dismissed Kient was still there with Kaths and Marla. I went home earlier this time than last week. Then studied Add. Maths because Add. Maths Test #2 was the next day. I managed to only study Binomial Theorem and Trigonometry that night because I had a long day and was dead tired, so I went to sleep a bit early than expected.

Woke up around 4:30am just to study Add. Maths again last Wednesday. The test wasn’t that bad although Connie, Y, Umi and I stayed for a few minutes after dismissal time just to go through our answers. Y went to my house to continue Maths Project. We weighed some ingredients for calculations and did conversions and more calculations. The project’s almost done! :D Surprisingly, we did a lot of work that afternoon. Haha. Slept early at night.

Yesterday, didn’t do much. Did revision in Chemistry. Had a Biology Practical class with Teacher Leena this time; I thought she was only for theory class but I guess not. Studied Maths D. in the afternoon, wanted to study Chemistry but I took a break instead :)

Today, just went to dad’s office and back home. I’m gonna study for Maths D. again later. Test #3 is tomorrow. I guess I’ll be doing my other homeworks too later. I’ll probably go out for a nice jog or just work out indoors. Alright, better get going.

much love.
summer is just around the corner! :)