This house is a Circus.

|
Hey there :)

School today was okay. We have a new teacher for Bio. (And Teacher Leena is her name) because Teacher Putri is really busy; she has a lot on her hands right now but she’ll be doing practicals with us for Bio. Teacher Leena is just for Theory Class. And Teacher Kasturi is still on her maternity leave, she’ll most likely be back next term. Had two free periods because Teacher Sonia wasn’t in for English, we were supposed to have a relief teacher but the Teacher didn’t show up. Had a lot of laughs during those two periods and Y started being really really silly and random! HAHAHA. Like seriously we couldn’t stop laughing. And the others were studying for Maths D. Test which was after English period. And others were finalizing the plan for tomorrow; beach party, though I won’t be able to come.

Maths D. test was fine, the test was on Vectors. I know I’ve got a careless mistake in one of the sub-questions (long story) but at least I still get marks for the working :) hehe. Ou ou, while we were doing our test Teacher Toni (one of the English Teachers in school) wanted to talk to me and Shi Jing but we couldn’t since we were In the middle of our test. After dismissal, I went to look for Teacher Toni. And she asked me if I could join the RTB Thing this time(remember the first episode of that show in RTB I mentioned last month I think? Yea that one. But this time I was selected to do two episodes, that is Episodes 5 & 6). Wahh, Teacher Toni really wants me to be in that show eyy? HAHAHA. Don’t mind me, I’m a tad bit high from them oreos awhile ago ;) haha. Marla & Kaths were selected as well. They were like really begging me to join when I was about to go home. Rehearsals are on Monday after classes. Hmm, I wonder if I’ll be able to join this time. Howell, let’s see.

I am going to be cutting down my hours on the net, as of March 1 because I have got a lot of things to do and to focus on right now. However, it is most likely not applied on Wednesdays and Fridays :) Heehee. As of tomorrow being March already, my entrance exam in DLSU-Manila and GCE ‘O’ Levels are just 7 months away. Time flies really fast! Term One holidays are near. Weee~ Educational Camp too :D

Alright, I shall be going now. Later~ Have a good Saturday Night :)

much love.

one more month of wait! :) Excited me! HAHA.