I'm it.. again.

|
Tagged by NJ
I know I’ve done this tag already but it’s “SORT OF” fun. I could put another 10 facts about me. Haha.

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/ her.
1. He is an awesome artist! Although I have not seen ‘all’ of his drawings ‘yet’.
2. He says a lot of nyarr, bleh, hmm and mmm.
3. He is my buddy since Grace 3 which was a four years ago (though we lost touch after that but now we’re closer than ever).
4. He loves green very much! To be specific he loves apple green!
5. He has the very same laptop as I do. I think, well I’ve seen how it looks like and it looks like mine. HAHAHAHA. Wait is yours a Dell Inspiron 640m as well? HAHAHA.
6. He likes to read books like a lot of them. Whenever I’d say I bought a certain book, he’d say ‘I’ve read that already!’
7. He really has weird sleeping patterns but somehow I think it’s getting better :)
8. He is really busy with his plates although he might procrastinate from time to time.
9. He says his special talent is procrastinating.
10. He is still a kid at heart eventhough he’s getting older (hehehe! :p)

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.

1. I take care of all my Adidas stuffs as if they were my prized possessions! HAHAHA. Obsessed much?
2. I am thinking of ways on how to reach out to people to cooperate with each other and stop global warming because if we all stick together, we can change what’s happening. But I doubt this will ever ever happen.
3. I miss Dancing very much!
4. I wish it was Summer already ;)
5. I am addicted to One Tree Hill as well.
6. I have a lot of Shades (Sunglasses) in my room but I end up wearing one or two of them which are my aviators.
7. I doubt myself a lot of times.
8. I have been living in Brunei for my whole life. (Whole life because I was here when I was just 3 or 7 months old)
9. I want to watch the 6th Season of One Tree Hill (yes I know, so slow! HAHA. What? I’ve got not time to buy)
10. I like to sleep with a lot of pillows around me :)

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Nafisah
2. Fezz
3. Daiy
4. NJ (yes, you're it again! muahaha :p)
5. Kaths
6. Marla
7. Yes, You.
8. Come on, you know you wanna do this tag.
9. No seriously, You!
10. HAHA. Anyone willing to do this then.

HAHAHAHAHA. I ran out of people to tag!