again.

|

10 Facts / Hobbies of Monica:
1 – I seldom read books now for I am busy with school stuff.
2 - I like to correct people (as well) especially with their grammar. HAHAHA!
3 - I have a sweet tooth; I like eating ice cream!
4 - I sleep talk (don’t really know if it’s often or occasionally).
5 - I like to keep myself in shape.
6 - I keep a lot of junks it just serves as memories.
7 - I like it when people see me as a leader; I also happen to like being a leader.
8 – I like doing Remainder Theorem and Factor Theorem in Add. Maths. (it’s just a fun topic)
9 – There are times in my life where I can procrastinate to the very last minute.
9.9 – I am a much happier person than I was before.

10 – I listen to indie rock, soundtracks of FIFA, indie electronic and alternative nowadays.

The Next 10 Receivers would be:
Paths
Marla
Kaths
NJ
Umi Fakhriyah
Nafisah Halim
Fezz
Hanah
Arvy
Sarah Jane

much love.