I was here.

|
I know, about right now I should be revising for my Physics and Computer test tomorrow. But I just need a lil’ distraction from my notes. So let me update you guys on what I have been up to for the past few days. Well, last Saturday was just an ordinary day. Nothing much really happened. It was Meth’s and Asyraf’s Birthday as well. We sang as loud as we could in class. HAHA. Yesterday, after mass went to Uncle Sebastian’s (one of my dad’s friends) place for Chinese New Year. They had the lion dance (CHMS’s lion dancers) again although it started raining again when it started. There were a lot of people this time, I even saw Teacher Emily (she used to teach in PDS/ SMSS but now she’s teaching in JIS) there with her two little girls. Stayed there for about an hour and went back home. Did the chores when we reached home, then went out and jogged around the village (good thing it did not rain) while daddy went out to play basketball. After that, took a shower and studied a little bit of Physics, did my Add. Maths Homework and re-wrote my BM Notes plus made an effort to finish English however, I did not manage to finish it. I slept around 11+ p.m.

So I woke up at 4:05am this morning because mommy had to be early for her business trip to KK. I happened to reach school quite early around 6:30am. There were a lot of cars already on the road when we left home. I suppose they did not want to be stuck in traffic again. We were able to study Physics, Chemistry and Biology only. We had P.E. today; good thing it did not rain! The sun was shining. Played part basketball and part netball again. SIUK YO! HAHA. Saw Kim, Kevin and Mark during P.E. period. Glad to see the ex-seniors (Graduates of 2008) again! Induction of the Societies was held this morning after recess. No wait it was actually after our usual Monday morning assembly with the pledge and all. Induction this year wasn’t as festive as last year’s one because last year’s one was a 3-in-1 event. After Induction, we (as in all the students and teachers; including IS teachers) had a small surprise for our Principal as it is his birthday today. When the cake was brought out, everyone started to sing and we all salamed him after. We were then given a period to look around the society booths in the assembly area and to sign up at whichever society we want to join. Started taking pictures as well. HAHA :p After a period gone, it was back to class for all of us. We were suppose to have English instead but we swapped it with Biology on Thursday since Teacher Kasturi has appointments every Thursdays. So we are (temporarily) going to have 4 freaking periods of English which is 2 hours! I’m not complaining about it, it’s just that it is going to be so long! Well anyways, we had fun in Biology. Test for Biology got postponed to next Monday, thank God! :D

Well, I have written enough. And it is now time for me to get back to my notes and study. Grr.. TEST WEEK! On a happier note, someone’s Sweet 16th birthday is coming real soon as in really soon! HAHA. Apakann, I know, whatever~ Just ignore that! :p Bah bah, I am off to study! Later~

much love.
imissyou!

p.s.- Pictures will be up probably on Wednesday.