I'm 16 :D

|
Hello there my friends :D

I have officially turned 16 last February 4. And I really had an awesome one!! In school last Wednesday, my class kept singing every period and every time someone comes in the class! And during recess, while Umi, Yda, Dijah and I were walking around school, Umi and Yda started saying to random people that it’s my birthday. They were like, “Hey! It’s her birthday today! *points finger at me & laughs*” HAHA. And and when we passed by the canteen my friends started singing lagi like really loud. They sang again in the assembly area before assembly started and everyone was like looking at us. HAHA. It was awesome! :D THANKS YOU GUYS! It meant a lot to me! XD Somehow that day was a lucky day, because we were suppose to have our Chemistry Test but then it got postponed to Thursday. Weee~

Yesterday, celebrated my birthday with the friends. Kaths and Marla followed me home to change clothes and off we went to Gadong. Got there about 1:30pm and Kim happened to be there already but he did tell us that he was already at Gadong when we arrived. Us three girls went around for a bit, looking for something :) Then met up with Kim in Chill well actually Best Eastern (he found us inside). HAHA. Then went around for a bit, and headed for Centrepoint. Met up with JB, Marlo and Janno there. Hanged out inside Centrepoint for awhile, then we saw Jamico. I saw Y and Dijah as well. They went in Fratinis and sat there an d waited for us. So we all just went in eventhough we were not complete yet. Chatted here and there until Umi, Eric, Andy and Kiently showed up. Then we started eating. And after that, we rested first as we were full (told ya to bring an empty stomach HAHA :p). Then cake was brought out and then ate it. Took a lot of pictures. After eating we decided to go for a studio picture. And I’m gonna collect them on Sunday. Then after, walked around Mall. Some of us bought some stuff. We went to the arcade and played for awhile. Then Dijah, Umi and Y had to leave. Then Eric, Andy and Jamico because they had dance practice. So yea.. The rest of us went around again and back to Fratinis to get our things. Then went around Jaya and then back to Fratinis again and waited there. Parents came and had dinner with Tito Anert in Fratinis. While Kaths, JB, Kim and I went up to Jaya because JB wanted to buy something. Then went back to Fratinis, Kaths and JB had to walk to this place because Kaths parents were over there. After the rest left, Kim and I were left so we talked about stuff. HAHA :p Then Kim left, joined my parents and Tito Anert for dinner. Left about 7:30pm. I enjoyed myself and I hope they did too eventhough we did not get to watch a movie.. Glad they liked the bracelets :D

OH OH BTW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GIFTS! I love love them! XD It was an awesome birthday although he was not there!

my cake :)

I'll post up the pictures later maybe.

Later~

much love.
iwantyouherewithme.