weee~

|
Hey there people of earth :)
Firstly,

HAPPY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY TITA LIZ! :D
So it was back to school last Wednesday, and guess who happened to show up in school? Its ERIC YAP. Like seriously, I knew he was gonna be coming back because its impossible if he was gonna be leaving for good. C'mon, so obvious bah that day! HAHAHA. Whatever~ He's back and we are happy! Umi and I didn't manage to give him a big slap on the face! HAHA. School was fun that day! Add. Maths and Maths D. especially! XD And oh it rained quite heavily at night!

Yesterday, Yda, Eric Yap and I were late for class because we live in the same area. So it was damn traffic, like really! Although I got to school before them. I heard on the radio, that it was flooded in Tanjung Bunut and in the Ban 2A area. Classes were fun. HAHA. Didn't have Biology again because Teacher Kasturi had an appointment. So yea. I miss Bio. now! We weren't actually suppose to have B.M. after recess but then Cikgu Rokiah came. We would've had 5 free periods! HAHA. But yea it was still fun :D Did my chores yesterday, washed the bedsheets and pillow cases, cleaned the rooms and folded the clothes. Was exhausted after. HAHA. Weee~

Monthly Tests Week's next week! I have 6 Monthly tests lined up now. And I have two homeworks piled up. Arghh~ Thinking of finishing them today so I have time to study! :D Bah bah, I'm gonna go now! Later~
much love.
Just the thought of you makes me smile already. I need your warm embrace.