Tagged again.

|
Tagged by Ummi Syahirah.

People I tag:
1. Marla
2. Umi Fakhriyah
3. Paths
4. Jolin
5. Kamaliah
6. Maria Natacia
7. Rowena
8. Theo
9. Audrey
10. YOU.

How do you know 1?
- She's my best friend and I've known her since Kindergarten.

What would you do if you never met 2?
- My life wouldn't be as much fun. So if that happens, i don't know what i would do. HAHA.

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- Say what? HAHA. That will never happen.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- Not happening. They're best friends.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- She's pretty :)

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- No I don't.

Tell me something about 9,
- She's beautiful :D

What language does 2 speak?
- Malay, English and a little bit of Tagalog. HAHA :)

Who is 3 going out with?
- None at the moment.

How old is 4?
- I think 16 oor 17?

Who is 6 favourite singer?
- Hmm, not so sure.

Is 8 single?
- No she isn't.

What is 9 last name?
- Cheong.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- In a Best Friend type of way.

Which school does 2 go to?
- Seri Mulia Sarjana School.

What do you like about 3?
- She is amazing! Her skills with the camera! :D