Tagged.

|
Tagged by Kaths.

Whoever gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/ her.

1. She loves Kpop so much :)
2. She has these oh-so adorable dimples XD
3. She’s a best friend of mine who’s always there when I needed someone to lean on.
4. She loves Twilight as well :)
5. She has a twin (not blood-related type of twin), who happens to be my best friend as well :D
6. She does not really like Maths.
7. She seems shy but she talks a lot once you get to know her :)
8. She's AWESOME!
9. She's got the hots for ______ right now ;)
10. She’s pretty and cute! :D

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself.

1. I must admit that I am a geek. One cool geek. HAHA *kapal muka* :P
2. I have a twin as well who is born on the SAME DAY, MONTH and YEAR as I am. Although not the time and place.
3. I like doing homeworks but sometimes I slack.
4. I like bright colours this time of the year!
5. I do not like bitter gourds and egg plants! :/
6. I LOVE ADIDAS SO MUCH! :D
7. I miss Kuya right now; I feel lonely at home.
8. I like to keep myself busy with extracurricular activities in school to keep myself busy and from boredom but these days seems impossible as I have to focus on my academics for this is my last year in high school.
9. I want to hug Freddie the frog right now! ;D
10. I enjoy doing Mathematics but there are times where I get blurred out! I’m no Math Genius.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Umi Fakhriyah
2. Paths
3. Kamaliah
4. Maria Natacia
5. Rowena
6. Theo
7. Ummi Syahirah
8. Jolin
9. Marla
10. Audrey