...

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH JANE WARD! :)
Belated Happy Birthday Richelle & Chiaw Yuen! :)
GONG XI FA CHAI
Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey (:

Let me tell you what happened for the past few days.

So last Saturday, Daddy woke me up at 5 something in the morning. He asked me whether I’m going to go to school or not because I wasn’t sure yet if there were classes. So instead I decided not to go because I was still sleepy; slept late the night before. Then I went back to sleep. Around 7am, Daddy woke me up again saying that Teacher Koh texted, that there’s classes. I looked at the clock and thought it was late already and I knew it was gonna be really traffic in my area. So I did not bother going to school that day and went back to sleep. That’s my story on why I did not show up for school last Saturday.

So after I got up around 9:30am, went down to eat breakfast. Then did some of my homeworks and did the reviewer for the entrance exams. Around 3pm, ate lunch and helped Mommy bake some treats for the houses we were going to go for Chinese New Year. Finished baking around 6pm.

wasn't able to get a picture when it was wrapped in the white cellophane but howell~

Sunday [25th January 2009] – Woke up quite early for second mass. Had brunch in McDonalds. Went around for a little while then went back home. Sliced the treats into little squares and wrapped them in yellow and red cellophane [Because right it’s Chinese New Year?]. Wrapped about 392 little squares of Food for the Gods cake. And there were a lot of excess. We basically mass-produced. Well it’s better than baking again if we came short, right? Made some for the class and friends :) I’m going to bring them on Wednesday when we get back to school (today’s a holiday; Chinese New Year holiday). Divided the 330 treats into 2 big baskets & 3 small baskets. The remaining 62 wrapped treats are for class :) Hope they like it :)

Yesterday woke up at 7:30am and continued ‘some’ of my homeworks. Went down for a bit just for breakfast. Then back upstairs, continued my homeworks. Did not manage to complete them as I had to get ready because we were going to go to my dad’s friends and church friends houses. Before we left, wrapped the baskets of treats in white cellophane and tied a ribbon on them; so it would somehow look like a hamper. Left the house about 11:45am, went to the furthest house first which was in Manggis. Then, to Berakas. Then, to Mata-Mata in Gadong. Then, to Tanjung Bunut. Spent an hour in each house. Reached home around 4:15pm; before it started raining heavily again. Thanks for the ampau Aunties and Uncles! :D Heehee. Managed to continue my homeworks and managed to do some questions from the reviewer for the entrance exams. Did not eat dinner anymore as I was very full from all the food I ate.

I'm Out~

much love.

i may not say the words as such, i may not look like much but I'm yours!