dropped by.

|
Just checking in because I have not been blogging lately for the past few days, well it’s because I have got tons and tons of school work. I was pretty tired as well; always sleep late at night. Sometimes I’d fall asleep with the lights still on. Howell, it’s school what can I do.. I think this week might just be an awesome one! :D

So anyways, last Monday was a good day. I thought we were going to have our Physics Test but it was actually on Tuesday; felt so relieved, was not really prepared. So yea.. P.E. was awesome! Played netball with the boys. It’s SIUK playing with the boys. Imagine them wearing the bibs. HAHA. Cute bah! :p Chemistry was great although we had to do a lot of REDOX equations. It’s gonna be good though, It will help us. Revised for Physics in the afternoon.

Tuesday was another good day. Physics Test was unexpectedly-postponed to next Tuesday :) Started a new topic; Static Electricity. It is very interesting! Finally finished Binomial Theorem in Add. Maths, although did a lot of questions before moving on to the next topic [we were unable to start the new topic because Eric Yap kept on asking for more questions. Haha.] I had fun in Computer class and so did the others. Stayed back for Physics Practicals. Kim and Kiently came to school again. Yda, Eric, Marlo, Kim, Kiently and I chilled on the stairs [you know the stairs on the slope? Yeap there] after lunch at the usual and when Marla and Kaths went for First Batch of Practicals. The boys kept on talking about different stuffs as if there were no girls around! HAHAHAHA. We were dismissed early from Practicals like around 4:45pm earlier than expected. Went home late, though Kim and Janno kept me companied but then Kim had to go [no he did not go for dance class] and after a while I told Janno he could go home na. Watched the Chinese Drummers while waiting for my parents. I was dead tired when i got home. Fell asleep when I was supposed to be doing my Malay.

Did not do much yesterday. We had electives again that day, it was fun :) Learnt Differentiation in Add. Maths. My gawdd, at first we were so damn blur we couldn’t get a thing what Teacher Koh said and once we looked closely into it, we finally understood it! Like it’s about time. HAHAHA. There’s even a freaking shorter method to solve the equation! Which is cool! :D The differentiation we are learning, is said to be the basic only! Umi Fakhriyah came over in the afternoon. Eric Yap, Kient and Andy came over as well. After an hour or so, the 4 of them walked to IMD because they wanted play basketball. Finally, for once we had no homework to do which was due the next day! Slept early :D

We started our first Biology Practicals this morning with Teacher Putri since Teacher Kasturi is still on her maternity leave. Oh oh, had spot check this morning during BM period which was after recess. None of us had our phones confiscated because we did not bring them, right Eric Yap? HAHA. Apakann, always blame Eric Yap :p HAHA. Can’t believe someone brings cigarettes to school, I saw a box or two in Teacher Sabu’s hand! Like seriously why would they bring it to school?! Anyways, I am supposed to be in Marla’s place right now but yea I’ve got my reasons. Sayang eyy.. I was this close. Hahaha. Howell, there’s always next time right?

So I’ve jibber-jabbered enough about what’s been happening well mainly in school! Haha. What to do? It’s my life. Haha :p
Later~ Hope I did not bore you, Haha.

much love.
i is missing you very much. see you make me more silly, haha.