festive.

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOH LIU HAN! (:


Today’s an awesome day! Had a celebration for Chinese New Year and National Day in school this morning; it wasn’t that big but we all had fun! The school was bright and colourful with everyone wearing eye-catching colours well mostly red, white and yellow (flag colours). Our class didn’t study today well except for BM, not so sure about other classes.

Took tons and tons of pictures like 200+ but in the camera it says 300+ because there were triple shots for some pictures. There were a lot of cameras around school especially SLRs; we were like “Gambar gambar!”. So there are gonna be like a lot of pictures in Facebook that is if they upload them. Hell yeah, I’m uploading mine. HAHA. I’m gonna ask Umi, Kaths, Marla, Justina, Connie, Zul, Mamat and Meth (I know there’s more! HAHAHA) for the pictures :D Wait did I miss anyone? HAHA. Banyak wah!

Alright, just wanted to do a short post about today! XD I’m off to bed for a short nap. I shall blog again tomorrow (for updates) that is if I feel like it. Later~

I shall be uploading the pictures tomorrow :) Expect them. HAHA

Have a good day(:
much love.

imissyou!