everyday.

|
Had an awesome day yesterday! Spent Valentine’s Day with the friends I love and had a surprise party for this amazing slash wacky slash gorgeous best friend of mine and she goes by the name of Umi Fakhriyah! Party took place in Fratinis Centrepoint. We had a really really long table inside! Like from one end of the room to the other. Before our late lunch, some of us arrived early so we went to Mall first then bought gifts, especially the boys; they were trying to find gifts for their valentine. It’s like they were on a shopping spree although what they bought wasn’t for them.

We were off to Fratinis, after that. Because the Umi sisters were on the way, so we had to prepare everything. When they finally arrived, Umi Fakhriyah was surprised (she thought our outing for her birthday was supposed to be on Sunday). Ate here, talked there, took pictures everywhere. HAHA. It was fun! :D We walked around Mall after the late lunch and we bumped into a lot of our friends from school. I tell you the Mall was like packed with PDS/SMSS-ers. Then Kaths, Marla, Justina, Marlo and I went around while the others chilled in the Cineplex. Then we went up to the poolside and chilled there for awhile. Saw my parents talking to Kaths’s dad in front of the Cineplex, so it was time to say goodbye.

Since we were already in the Mall, we dropped by Comsoft and Uncle Stanley happened to be there. And my dad finally bought the Western Digital External Hard Drive (new stock has finally arrived) I wanted for my birthday just like Kuya’s but mine is Cherry Red while his one is Black. I couldn’t really pick which colour because the other colours are just so eye-catching but I finally chose the Cherry Red ;) We ate dinner in McDonalds :) And got home around 8:30 I think. Talked to Kuya over the phone, cleaned up and went online to talk to someone ;) Slept around 1:00am I think. HAHA. I did not need anyone to give me a rose or chocolates or a gift to make my day but the two hours I’ve spent online talking to someone in particular were already enough to make my day worthwhile! I went to bed with a grin on my face ;)

“Valentines day can be everyday...”

Woke up at 8:00am and got ready for church. After mass, went to have Brunch. Then went around Gadong. After that, went home and fixed my things. Did my English. And now blogging and transferring my files well some of my files into the Hard Drive, the external one that is. I need to get a leather case for it as soon as possible. I don’t want scratches all over it or I could just get it G-Masked when I go back to Phils. Although I do hope Kuya finds one in Phils. Because getting something G-Masked can be pricey.

Oh what happened during the weekdays?
Kim and Kiently came to school last Tuesday which was the 10th of Feb. since we had practicals that day. They are just so hilarious. HAHA. They better come to school again this Tuesday! HAHA. It just so much fun to have them around! Oh oh, had Add. Maths test, it was a good test. Managed to answer every question smoothly :D It felt good knowing how to solve all of them questions. I feel so proud! HAHA.

Went to Dijah’s last Wednesday to continue our Maths Project. Actually met Y and Umi in Hua Ho Tanjung Bunut first then we went to Dijah’s. Did some price checking on some ingredients, then off we went to Dijah’s. Splited the work and talked about stuffs in her room.

Can’t really remember what happened last Thursday! HAHA.

That’s just about it. I’m off to bed now, I’ve got school tomorrow. Nighty nights :)

much love.
one of a kind.