updates for you.

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEE MEI! (:
Hey there (:

Sorry did not blog for the past few days because I was pretty busy with school work and lazy haha. So let’s see, what have I been doing since the 10th of January..

Last Sunday, was suppose to hangout with my classmates and all but I was sort of tired. Although I saw Connie, Winnie, Voong, Eric Lim, Nazirul, Fezz and Daiy in Gadong. Sayang eyy. Howell~ There’s always next time lagi :)

Went to school on Monday, good thing it did not rain when it was our P.E. Period. WEEEEEEEE~ We had fun! Because it was not sunny at all. Studied Physics but the topic was more like Chemistry but I see why it’s related.

Yesterday, was fun because there was Add. Maths :) Gawdd, I sound like a geek. HAHA. And during recess, one of the English Teachers talked to me about this thing that RTB is going to have. It’s a talk show which is like a debate but casually and its Boys vs. Girls. English Teachers gave names of outspoken students in school and shockingly I am one of them. Never thought I am an outspoken student. But howell, its how they see me. I found out that Richelle, Chelsea & Mamat were asked to join this as well. It sounds fun, we get to speak our mind. Btw, we started practicals and Physics was first. It was awethome (th=s)! HAHA. Banyak orang stayed back. Year 10’s stayed back for National Practice, some students stayed back because they wanted to watch the Girls’ Basketball Match in JIS. Although the game against St. Andrews did not push through because I heard that they backed out? So instead they played friendly matches against ISB and JIS. Went home around 6pm. Was tired although I slept around 12am well actually I fell asleep. HAHA.

So today, we had Maths D., Chemistry, Computer and Add. Maths. Some of us had to skip assembly because we were paged by the Front Office. And the Producer from RTB came to our school and told us more details about the talk show. There are 15 episodes. And 6 boys and 6 girls will get to answer the two presenters questions. The ones selected were Mar, Mamat, Fezz, Hazwan, Justeen, Chelsea, Richelle, Azim Zailani, Azmi Zailani, Anand and other students. We were all interviewed and she either puts a tick or a dot next to your name in the list. We were all nervous! Students are not only picked from our school but only for the first episode. So yea.. I had to skip Computer and Add. Maths after recess. We’ve got a Maths Project to do, its like a big project. Teacher Koh said it’s like a test but only in groups of 4. We were given topics, no actually we had to draw lots for which topic we are gonna do. So that way it would be fair. Umi, Yda, Dijah and I got a topic about FOOD. Yes, in what way is food related to maths? You see, there’s this thing called Profit and Loss. That is what we are gonna show in this project. Others got Currency, Speed, Renovation/Building, Tempetature and Opening Up a business. Actually there’s one more but I forgot. HAHA. Deadline of our report is on March 18, 2009. This is gonna be fun and stressful! Our Chemistry is still in progress, due date’s on 20th January 2009. So many projects! SO FUNN! :D Alright I’ve got to go now. Byess~

much love.
imissyoueveryday!