nothing much really.

|
Hmm today was not really like any other days. Had English & B.M. this morning because Teacher Kasturi was absent so we missed Bio. And Teacher Putri according to Teacher Koh is sick. So in English, Teacher Sonia returned back our English Composition books and talked about how we could have scored a better grade without being so careless. I could have scored a better grade she said if I would have made my composition a little bit longer. Teacher Koh took our three Bio. Periods and all of us just dicussed what we should do for our ‘Just Maths Project’ since he has class with Year 11D. Did a different type of survey on FOOD no wait actually Desserts for our project in class, we were so noisy. HAHA. It was so damn cold in our class but Teacher Koh likes it very much so we say that he is cold-blooded. Y and I stayed out of the class for awhile just to warm ourselves up.

So Me, Mar, Mamat, Hazwan, Chelsea, Richelle, Eddie Chu, Azim Zailani, Anand and two other students were picked to be in this RTB thingy. Eric Yap and Jamico is going to be in it as well but not under our school, they’re under Expression School. Although, I have got to turn down this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity due to some issues with my parents. Well, they actually misunderstood what I have told them the other day. So yea, it ends there. ‘nuff said.

Had Malay after recess. Only did Kefahaman, it’s to be handed in on Saturday before or by 7:30am. Did not have Chemistry today since Teacher Putri was not in. So instead Teacher Koh stayed in our class and told us to finish our Malay Homework so we do not need to do any homework at home. It’s a good thing Teacher Sonia left us off without any homework for today :) So we are basically free for today! Oh no wait, we’ve got Chemistry & Maths Project to do but yeah it’s fun! :) I’m out~


R.I.P. to my Tito Johnny, just found out last night :’(

much love.
you make me smile.