Updating you all.

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHI JING!

Hey there (:

Again I apologize for not blogging for the past few days; it’s almost a week now. So yea, I have been really busy with school work again. Homeworks are starting to pile up and Monthly Tests are coming soon this February! Better hope, tests do not fall on my Birthday! You may be wondering what have I been up to since the last time I blogged?

Well, last Friday was an amazing day :) Although I did not go out or anything, I just stayed home. Finished my Chemistry Research/ Project that day. Last Saturday, we finally had Biology! It was interesting eventhough we have learnt it already :) Had a headache early morning during Biology -.- Don’t know why I keep having headaches nowadays! Stress maybe? Y, Umi and I were not really in the mood of being hyper that day, we felt weak. Dijah was absent because she’s sick til now. Get Well Soon, dear! :) Man, people are getting sick these days! Maybe because of the weather? Hmm.. It has been raining for days now like in consecutive days! That’s why I’m pretty bummed that I can’t go out jogging in the afternoons. Last Sunday, did the usual, go to mass, have brunch, go around and then go home.

Last Monday, was raining heavily. Did not get to play much for P.E. Some of the boys and some of the girls just played netball under the shade although they still got wet! And Y, Umi, Eric Yap and Barry came over to do Add. Maths but we ended up doing like what 3 to 4 questions only! HAHA :p Yesterday, I had a good day but I was tired. Had practicals, so we stayed back. Since it was raining we followed Umi to her place. Then went back to school. Practicals started at 3:30pm and ended at around 5:00pm I think. It rained HEAVILY!!

And today, I got stuck in traffic in Bengkurong for like 20 minutes and it was almost 7:30am so I texted Teacher Koh saying that I was going to be late because of the Traffic in Jalan Tutong. Since it rained heavily last night, landslides occurred in that area; Jalan Tutong and somewhere in Kilanas and Jangsak. So houses were hit and there were muds on the road and people couldn’t really get through. So I finally arrived in school around 7:45am I think. Eric Yap & Jamico were late as well. 5 people were absent today in our class due to what happened last night or because they are sick. Btw, its Eric Yap’s last day today in Brunei [he has his reasons]. It was really funny in Add. Maths.

BYE ERIC! We are all gonna miss you! Take Care always! :(


“Girls look everywhere but they never look at the right place!” quoted by a classmate of mine. HAHA.

Weather's in a bad condition, Global Warming is starting to show :/

much love.

wherefore art thou?