WEEEEEEE~

|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAIY, DALVINA and ATE JAN!
Hello there (:

So yesterday, I managed to go out and hangout with Marla, Kaths, Kim, Kiently, Eric, Jamico and Andy because it was Marla’s Birthday Outing. She wanted me to go badly. I wasn’t actually supposed to go [because my dad went off to Seria around 7am] until we had a plan last Thursday night. It was good to see Kim again after so long well not long actually just about a month and a half. Watched YES MAN and it was second time watching it but I did not mind because it was funny (:

Well today, just had Biology, B.M., English and Maths D. I’ve got homework for English and B.M. In Maths D. period was Fun! :D Laugh our heads off while learning :p HAHAHA. Basically we multi-tasked ;) I might be hanging out with my some of my classmates tomorrow at Gadong where else but The Mall. HAHA. Alright I’ve got to go now. English Composition awaits me.

Freddie the Frog sends it’s love ;)

much love.

THANK YOUU! I love it very very much! So cute jua! imissyou&iloveyou.