nothin' much.

|
Morning everyone :)

Yes I'm an early riser. Wasn't able to sleep last night, so i was listening to my iPod 'til 12:30+am i think. Before I went to bed, I watched october road. (reminds me of someone when I watch this) & America's Next Top Model.



Right now, I'm facebook-ing, blogging and watching WOBZ on Youtube :) She's so awesome! Ya heard me right, she's awesome! :D Tryna find themes for my phone although my SIM card is expired so yea imma have to wait. For the mean time, I'm tryna customize it ;) I'm looking for themes in DeviantArt.

Gonna be going out with my Childhood friend tomorrow after church; he came back to Brunei from the Philippines from USA with his family for a vacation. So yea. They're gonna be staying here for 5 days only and back to the States just in time for Christmas and New Year's. So sayang Abang's not here, he won't be able to catch JM here.

WELCOME BACK MAN!

Anyways, i'll blog again prolly later. I'm out~

much love.

I'm deciding whether, i should finally let you go for the second time or not.