Dum Diddly.

|
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMILAH!

For the past few days, did not really have the mood of blogging. Sorry ‘bout that. Well, it’s not like there’s a frequent reader who reads my blog.. Is it? HAHA. Moving on~

I’ve been doing a lot of chores at home. No complains about that ‘cause I know there’ll be a reward after. HAHAHA. Hmm.. I’ve been watching How It’s Made, Nextworld & Mythbusters on Discovery Channel and Discovery Science, I must say that’s its really fascinating especially Nextworld because scientist are trying to find ways to increase our chance of remembering things and staying in good shape & looking young even though we are in an old age. They’ve tried it already on rats [experimental rats] and it showed excellent result but they are not sure if there are any side effects to it. And on How It’s Made, I saw how they make bells, utensils & other stuffs. It’s really interesting! Gawddd, I sound like a geek! 8-) Howell, nothing I can do about it. HAHA. Right now, I’m watching a Basketball Game; Boston Celtics vs. Washington Wizards. It’s almost Halftime. And Celtics are up by 22pts. 2 minutes and 33 seconds left on the clock and counting.

I’ve got plans on Monday which is the 15th of December. Got an outing with the Dance Society of our school. And on the 20th which is a Saturday, a reunion with my old classmates from P.D.S. International School. Actually there was a reunion days ago but wasn’t able to go. So yea.. I can’t wait to go out. Also on the 20th, my brother will be flying back here :D

Oh yeah, Kaths if you’re reading this. I’ve got bad news :( Eric’s dad is going to send him to Mall not his driver.. So how? Leave me a message if you’ve read this.

I better get started on my Add. Mathematics homework. HAHAHA. Yes I know what you’re thinking. I’m gonna do it! Plus I have to read Physics as well. Maybe I’ll do it today since I’m staying home only.

I’m going to go off now. I gotta do my chores for today.
Later~

Memories they’re following me like a shadow now and I’m dreaming.
I’ve seen your act and I know all the facts
I’m still in love with you, I wish you were here.


much love.

You know, I miss you guys! <3