BORED.

|
Hello people of earth (:

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! =)
Hope you have a great one.

Woke up quite early this morning around 8:30am. Headed to the master bedroom and watched some TV before eating breakfast. I wanted to have cereals this morning but I had bread and nutella instead because I ate cereals last night for dinner. After breakfast, watched some more TV until lunchtime. And after lunch, watched TV again. Then, I’m gonna fold the laundry later before I go work out. I wanna go jogging around the village again but neighbors are having a party so there are cars everywhere. Maybe by 4:00pm the cars are gonna be gone.

Eeee, I wanna go out again! I miss dancing, yo!! I miss all the dance practices, it’s the one that always occupies my schedule, the one that makes me busy all the time. But now, I’m FREE and jobless! HAHAHA. Right now, I am watching Camp Rock on Disney Channel for the millionth time. Changed the channel to Channel [V] and there’s this video showing a collaboration of Coldplay and Jay-Z with one of Coldplay’s songs from their latest album Viva la Vida. The song they collaborated on is Lost! Its really cool (: I am damn bored. I guess, I’ll be signing off now. Later~

much love.

I MISS THEM!

I can’t believe this but I still think of him.