Just another day.

|
Just another Sunday.

Went to church, 2nd mass. Then ate brunch at Sing U Mee. And guess what I saw Danielle, Hannah and their parents there. After so long of not seeing Dani, finally I got to see her today :D We as in Dani, Aqilah, Prasadi and I might be hanging out after Christmas. [If your wondering who they are. Well, they are my buddies back in my Primary Days in P.D.S. International School. Since they all changed school, well except for Prasadi she was a year ahead of me, we barely keep in touch only occasionally.]

After brunch, went to Mall because mommy needed to go to Baiduri Bank. So after we just walked around and window shopped. Then went back home. I was hungry when we got home, so I ate ice cream and Nacho Chips :D NYAMANNN~

And now, I'm here and I'm on Facebook (:
Anyways, just dropping by.

Later~
much love.
i miss my girlss!