...

|
Hey there (:

It’s currently 2:19am and somehow I’m still wide awake although I keep yawning from time to time but I don’t feel like sleeping yet. So yesterday, the hangout at Mall with JM was called-off ‘cause everyone was not sure if they could make it and apparently Janno was the only one who showed up. I would have just stayed at Mall but dad insisted that I’d go home na ‘cause yknw. Anyways, JM and his parents went to our place at night. OMG, you should have seen JM when he saw me for the first time after two years? He was like SO shocked. HAHA. He even got buffer man, got muscles and all like Janno. He’s been going to the gym that’s why. Way he dresses is sort of different now ‘cause before he used to wear big shirts and now he’s like wearing those muscle shirts.

We got to catch-up on things. Our parents did as well. Told stories, showed pictures & videos and this & that. Then it was time for them to go ‘cause they had another place to go to. Eee, so crazy lah our mom’s. My mom was like “Anak, you just study in ATENEO, they have the course you want there!” And his mom was like “Because JM’s going to study there! *laughs*” (I guess it’s a good idea, so that way I would be near someone lah!) But then I said, “No! I want in DLSU.” HAHA. Said our goodbyes :( it was sad that they couldn’t stay longer. They’re actually going to spend Christmas and New Year’s in Philippines. So yea, later they’re flying to Philippines at 8:40am.

Later, I’m going out to Mall with Footworks :) YEY, can’t wait! We’ll be watching Twilight (not too crazy ‘bout it but I just want to watch it). Alright I better hit the sack now, eyelids feel like falling. Nighty nights (: Sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite. Sweet Dreams! ;)

much love.

imissyou!
2:48am