LIKE WHOA.

|
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIANNE! :D
So yesterday (as you all have read in my previous post), I went out with the dancers. Not all but most of them :) Kiently, Iggi boy, Argil, Albert and Christian hanged out with us. Plus it was Arianne’s Birthday as well yesterday. We watched Twilight but I missed a few minutes of the movie. So I might as well just buy the DVD. Although I want to watch it again in the cinema :)

Twilight was amazing although Robert Pattinson not so much. He’s way hotter in Harry Potter ;) But the character he plays, Edward Cullen is just so sweet and caring. Bella and Edward just makes you want to have what they have! Made me think of someone in particular. I liked it when they played Baseball and then Supermassive Black Hole by Muse started playing, it suits that part because of the Thunder and all! :D I can’t wait for the next movie. I’m going to buy the four books :D

After the movie, we just roamed around on every floor of the Mall while the kids watched Twilight. Then Ate Leah got a Henna Tattoo at SUMMER. While waiting for her, we just played around in front of the shop SUMMER. We were so noisy, HAHAHA. It’s like everybody was in the Mall that day. It was so crowded. I saw Umi, Nafisah, Naqiyah, Fezz, Hazwan, Izzat, Faris, Azman, Sarah, Mel and many more. We wanted to watch Transporter 3 but they were not showing it. So we just watched “The Day The Earth Stood Still” at 5:30pm.

It was an ‘OK’ movie. It is sort of like “Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer”. Ate Jan wanted to watch with us but she was not sure whether she was gonna go home so she just went with the kids to celebrate Arianne’s Birthday in Pizza Hut. After the movie, we roamed around again. And everyone started going home. Jamico and I were suppose to follow Eric and Andy but their dad called and told them that had to go somewhere. So Albert, Argil and I followed Mharielle and Ishamar. Was about to follow Kiently but he still had to wait for his sister. Thnx Mharielle & Ishamar! (:

Today, some of the dancers have a meeting and practice for the ‘Induction of Societies’ [which is still next year, late February or so] in school. But I won’t be able to attend ‘cause my dad’s in Seria right now. So yea, sayang :( Anyways, I woke up from time to time and just kept falling back to sleep and finally got out of bed at 10 or so.. I’ve done some of my chores and I’m not so sure what to do now. Well, I’m out. Later~
3 more days until Ate Kaycee & Kuya Danver gets here.
4 more days until Kuya gets here.
7 more days until Neil gets here.

I miss you & I still love you

HAHAHA. Ate Jan and I wanted to cover Bella!

much love.

P.S.- Peace tayo, Kiently! ;p