do what you want.

|

2008 has been one hell of a Rocking year! There were a lot of things that made this a very Memorable Year. No seriously it is eventhough there were a lot of ups and downs, this is a year that I am definitely going to remember!

Just those wonderful moments:
- YEAR 10Bs JOYOUS DAYS; eventhough we are all still gonna be in the same class I am going to miss it all, every single bit of it!

- DANCING; yes i have decided to take a break from it because I want to focus on my academics since it's my final year of High School! I'll miss it very very much! :'(

- Jamico's Birthday Bash; in his place. There was a BOUNCER ;) It was soo FUN!

- April 22 & April 27 (:

- Fun Times at Dijah's House; we would go to her house and do our projects and take tonnes and tonnes of pictures! And also during Hari Raya & her birthday! It was so fun!

- My last Councilling days in 2008 ;') [I had to resign from my position due to issues]

- My 3rd term holiday early September back at my 2nd Home, the Philippines.

- Other Birthday Bashes.

- Graduation Day of Batch 2008.

-The Outings :D

- Practicals & Add. Maths Extra Class in the Afternoon; Before we did not have Add. Maths extra class, so we would go to Gadong and eat our lunch there and if there was still enough time we would go shopping. But then we started having Add. Maths Extra Class we couldn't go to Gadong anymore although Add. Maths extra class is Fun as well!

- All the events Footworks crew performed in like National Youth Day, Dream Ascends Concert, Amway's 15th Anniversary, Chef Wan's "Feast for the Senses", DST on the GO! Carnival, The four Graduations of our school!

That's about it so far, the year's not over yet! Haha. I'm going to miss everything and everyone! ;D However, we all should look foward to the future and who knows there will be more awesome things that's gonna happen in the up-coming years/months/weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds/millisecond. hahaha That's so specific! You never know! Expect the Unexpected.

Happy Holidays! ;D

3 more days until Kuya gets here.

6 more days until Neil gets here.

much love.