HEY YOU WANNA YOU WANNA WANNA WEEKEND~

|
HAHA. I like my title today, it’s from Nickelodeon (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAQIBAH (Effen)! :D

Haven’t been doing much lately, just read some books, watched some TV, attempted to do my Additional Mathematics Homework ( yes I know what you’re thinking) & I’ve done chores.

Christmas is just around the bend and I have not gone shopping for the gifts yet :/ I’ll just buy them when I have the chance. Kuya’s flight is tomorrow night and he’ll be arriving here around 12 midnight. Ate Kaycee and Kuya Danver will be here tomorrow morning (: I bet all ex-Form 5As are having a reunion since most of them are going to be here :D

Really starting to wonder what Kuya and I should do when he gets here. It’s so boring here, there’s nothing really fun here! :/ I should be the one going back there! HAHAHA :p I miss the Philippines. Howell, it won’t be that long until I visit Phils again [going back in October for Entrance Exams, wish me well (: ].

I want to watch TWILIGHT again in the cinema. I wanna bring Ate Jan along so after the movie we could get those door-sized posters of Twilight and bring ‘em home :p HAHAHA. After watching Twilight last 15th December, I’ve been listening to Muse like almost everyday! So addicting, gilaaa~ Grr, vampires ;)

Less than 12 hours until Ate Kaycee & Kuya Danver gets here.
A day more until Kuya gets here.
4 days until Neil gets here.

Well, I’m gonna go back to reading. Later~

Monica wishes everyone A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance!
Have a great one, Happy holidays ;)
much love.