For fun!

|
1. What's your ambition?
- To be someone working in the music industry or in the Media.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- Friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Not so sure but I DON’T anymore [my life is awesome now!]

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- According to someone, he says I do.

5. Do you believe what goes around comes around?
- Yes, I do.

6. Do you believe in God?
- Yes, I do.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
- I guess so?!

8. What's a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
[This really depends, but let me just put in what I know that I want in someone]
- A good sense of humor
- Somehow has the some of similar likes as mine.- Honest.
- Tall?
- Fun to be with.
- Someone who I feel comfortable talking to.
- Someone who will be there for me no matter what.
- Someone who accepts me for who I am.
- Someone who will cheer me up when I am down.
- Smart ;)

9. What would the worst boyfriend/girlfriend be like?
- I guess the complete opposite from what I just mentioned in the previous question.

10. What feeling do you love the most?
- Freedom could be it but I think it would be happiness :)

11. What is your worst habit?
- Yes, the one, the only Procrastinating! -.-“ [Trying to not make it a habit anymore]

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?
- Just F*ck Off!

13. Do you cherish every single one of your friendships?
- Yes, I do.

14. What does flying mean to you?
- Being Free and Optimistic.

15. What do you currently crave the most?
- Taffy Candy :D

16. Have you ever regretted any decisions you have made? If so, briefly describe them.
- Yes, I have. I have two similar situations that I regretted. But now, I’ve learnt from it and past is past.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- Pretty much amazing in her on way :)

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
- Listen to awesome music and work out ;)

19. What will you become in another 10 years?
- Ten years from now, I will be 25 years-old doing something that I love.

20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Teleportation ;)

I tag YOU!
much love;)