Tagged.

|
tagged by Daiy.

The rules are simple. Use GOOGLE IMAGES to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

1. Why do you blog?

I guess, I want an Online Journal..

2. The age of my next birthday

sweet sixteen ;)

3. A place I'd like to travel to:

Miami ;D

4. A favourite place:

bedroom :)

5. A favourite thing:

Adidas Superstar ;D

6. A favourite food:

Pizza! YUM.

7. A favourite colour:

blue (:

8. The city I live in:

Brunei (:

9. A nickname I had:

yes, strawberry..

10. College Major:

I'm thinking either..

or..

11. Name of first (and only) love:


12. A bad habit:

13. A hobby:

dance :)

14. Current wish list (max. 3 items):

A closet full of Adidas Superstars:) [yes obviously I have an obsession over those!]

Success :D


dance studio ;)


I'm tagging: hooray4madness (Nafisah & Fezz), Dose, Kamaliah, Yusof, Maria Natacia and Frederick.

Finally it's done.

much love ;)