Just a lil something.

|
Name the latest book you bought : Tuesdays Morrie along with For One More Day [which was a long time ago!]

What is your fullname? : Monica Bianca B. Mariano

Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time : Adam G. Sevani ;) [Hello, Gorgeous!]

Christina or Britney? : Christina [She has class (:]

Do you do your own laundry? : Yes I do [Mommy trained me when I was really young]

The most exciting place you wanna go? : Los Angeles & Miami, USA. Queensland, Australia.

Hugs or kisses? : Both will do ;) [that’s why they use xoxo]

8 things I am passionate about : Dance, Music, Games, Friends, Working Out, Laptop, ADIDAS & Clothes

8 things you say too often : “Oh, crap!”, “OMG!”, “Apakann?!”, “Aiyaaa!”, “Hey!”, “Oh, yeah!”, “Anyways..”, “Whatsup?” [there’s actually more but yeah that’s 8 already]

8 books i've read recently : the five people you meet in heaven, For One More Day, Tuesdays With Morrie, Mates, Dates and.. Series [4books], The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens & A Million Little Pieces. [that’s 9]

8 songs I could listen to over and over again : The Man Who Can’t Be Moved – The Script, Breakeven – The Script, Try It Again – The Hives, Old Yellow Bricks – Arctic Monkeys, Good Life – Kanye West, Starlight – Muse, Everybody Nose (All The Girls Standing In the Line For The Bathroom) – N.E.R.D., Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

8 things I learned last year : Procrastinating does you no good, you end up cramming in the end [yet I have not out-grown my habit of procrastinating *touch wood*]. Never judge a book by its cover. Never regret, what’s done is done. Get at least 6 hours of sleep in my case at least 8 hours would do [learnt this long time ago, just wanted to put it down]. Everything consumed (eating) after 7:30pm goes down your thighs. Working Out is good ;D Put your mind to it, to succeed in anything you do.

Tag 8 People : Anyone who happens to drop by my blog ;)

much love ;)