|
Belated Happy Birthday to:
Jaybee! (Nov. 8)
Jackie & Karmina! (Nov. 9)
Malik! (Nov. 14)
Pathz & Janelle! (Nov. 15)
Kuya Chris & Jelo! (Nov. 16)

Happy Birthday to Ate Dang!

Advance Happy Birthday to Teacher Koh & Shela!

Hey there (:
No classes today! :D
So lately after exams have finished, I’ve been really busy with dancing again (which is a good thing)!

(more pics in facebook)
If you’ve heard of the DST on the GO! Carnival, well we performed on Day 1 of the carnival. We did two cheering numbers as the opening and closing of Day 1. We had hard core rehearsals for four days, no actually five because I wasn’t able to come on the first day of practice last last Saturday night because I went to Miri with my parents for a business trip. Rehearsals were held every afternoon (2-5pm) after classes in the morning and we started having rehearsals at night (6-8pm) as well and the Year 10s still have to go to school in the morning. So I never really had a good night’s sleep.

The DST on the GO! Carnival was held in their main building in Tungku Link, it lasted for three days. The day of our performance was really fun. After the opening (which was at 4pm), we had four hours till our next performance (which was at 8:15pm) so all of us roamed around the Carnival. And the best part was that we were able to on the Flying Fox (where you have to climb up high & they attach you to a harnest and push you to the other end down below) for free (we thought we still need to pay)! It was the most daring thing I did in my life so far after riding a roller coaster! ;D Our closing number was awesome!

After Opening number, off to roam around.

All of us wanting to ride the Flying Fox!

Recognize those faces? From ESPN? Ring any bells?

The next morning, didn’t feel like going to school because I was so damn tired but I just did instead because I knew it was gonna be boring at home. In school didn’t feel like going for basketball training, my muscles were tired. In Class we weren’t studying, we were just playing here and there, turning up the volume of the music and when we went down for training, everyone started going down, so the class was empty. Teacher Shaun asked me to help him out with the school magazine as well. Plus we had rehearsals for the IS Graduation in the afternoon.

And oh oh, my mom just called and she said that my cousin passed the Board Exam and now she’s officially a Licensed Teacher in the Philippines. Can you believe that only 17 000 out of 58 000 passed the board exam? Anyways, a big Congratulations to everyone! :D

much love.