EXAMS.

|
Two weeks down and another week left for exams..
11 papers down and 7 more papers to go.

I’ll sum it all up..

‘D’ Mathematics Paper 1 & Paper 2; I could say the test was not bad at all. Though I know I have careless mistakes. HAHA=)

English Paper 1 & Paper 2; the first paper was fairly good but the second paper was very complex with all those words that make you so confuse. So yea..

Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 & Paper 2 (2nd Language); Everything was easy?! HAHA. No I wouldn’t say it was all easy I was just able to answer the questions. HAHA;p

SCIENCE PAPERS:

Chemistry Paper 1 & Paper 2; Multiple-Choice-Questions of Paper 1 were somewhat easy but tricky. Structured Questions were simple. I never expected the questions to be simple, I thought they were gonna be as difficult as what Teacher Jimmy told us. Teacher Jimmy teaches really well! He’s an awesome teacher.

Biology Paper 2; The Structured Questions were very complicated but somehow some of the questions were OK. I was so stressed that day because the day before I studied Biology the whole afternoon until 11:30pm and woke up at 3am to study Biology and Chemistry again. I had panda eyes that morning. HAHA.

PRACTICAL PAPERS:

Chemistry Paper 3; The Experiments on this Paper was something we haven’t done yet in the laboratory but it was easy if the instructions were followed. Although we all felt the pressure once the invigilator was counting down.

Physics Paper 3; This Paper I love the most. It was easy because we’ve done it before and it was simple. No pressure was felt at all. The time was all organized ;)


PAPERS coming up:
Biology Paper 1
Biology Paper 3
Physics Paper 1
Physics Paper 2
Additional Mathematics Paper 1
Additional Mathematics Paper 2
Computer Studies

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!
I’m off to study now=)
~i feel different.