|
9th June 2008
A couple of people I know turns a year older today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jerika Louise (Ate Kai), Kim Carl, Fredrick Tan and Wathmi!!

So today was a 4-in-1 day; which means I had 4 exam papers to do in a day.

Biology Paper 1; It was something like what I expected it to be and it’s alright even though it’s MCQ Questions. Eric Lim and I finished our paper like quite early and we were like so bored.

Physics Paper 1; This was somewhat good. I was able to answer every question. Again Eric Lim and I finished our paper early.

Physics Paper 2; I’m quite upset with this paper because somehow everything I studied seemed to be blur inside my mind. But we found the paper quite difficult. I didn’t expect Physics to be that difficult. Physics is somehow easier in Practical and MCQ than in Theory.

Biology Paper 3; I was quite satisfied with this paper because it’s almost similar to what we’ve done before in the laboratory. Although Teacher Sowmiya kinda shocked us when she said that we only had 15 minutes left to finish our Practical, then Teacher Jimmy corrected her “..30 minutes left.”

‘YES!’ Three more Papers to go. Although the first two papers won’t be simple because it’s Additional Mathematics Paper 1 and 2.
I don’t need to go to school tomorrow because I’m not taking POA. So GOODLUCK TO ALL taking POA! =)

EXAM WEEK finishes on the 12th June.
Then WALKATHON and Fathers Day is coming up on 15th June.
Plus HOLIDAYS for 15 days! =)

Alright I’m off to study Add. Maths.
Much love.
`cherio.