WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

|
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Last night, had to go to my dad's Christmas party in his office! It was FUNN~ Saw NJ in church today after mass at 10am, not so sure if he recognized moi.. Oh yea NJ if you're reading this, Sorry a million times that I wasn't able to text ya again last night 'cause my cousin wanted to borrow the phone for Christmas to call home [Phils.]. So yea.. Talk to ya after I get back, yes?
Anyways, change of plans, I'M OFF TO SINGAPORE TOMORROW :D instead of KK. DOUBLE WEEEEEE~ Flight's at 8:00am. I'll be back in Brunei on the 28th of December 2008 at 11:00pm. Shopping here I come!~ HAHAHA. So excited! :D
It's Christmas and I should still be out but yea we're packing for tomorrow (: Suppose to be going to Jamico's place for a small gathering. So yea..
Not so sure if I'm going to be able to use the Net. over there but I'm just gonna bring the laptop just incase ;) EHEHE.
Alrightee then, I'll be signing off now.
Later~
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
Hope you'll have a great one :D
much love.