All in one (:

|
Whoa, i just recognized this. Most Bloggers are in for a change of their blog layouts a.k.a. blog skins. Haha. COOL! That includes me too ;p

Anyways moving on, what shall I blog about today? hmm..
Ohh btw, ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIA NATACIA and ADAM SEVANI!! ;D

So, I've been thinking a lot and I reallyyyyy wanna go PRO on dancing now.
Holidays really make me think a lot!

ANDD OH YEA..
My dad arrived safely from the Phils on 23rd June 2008 well actually 24th June 2008 'cause he touched down in Brunei at 12:40am. So yea, I'm glad he arrived safely 'cause remember there was a typhoon in the Phils. My dad had a second thought 'bout taking the next flight instead due to the weather condition but he just boarded the plane on the 23rd.

I stayed up all night waiting for my dad to arrive home, didn't go to airport 'cause my mom and I were tired already. Though I didn't entirely stayed up the whole night waiting for him, I did have a couple of naps in between. HEHE. When my dad finally arrived home safely, I woke up my mom and we helped my dad unpack all the stuffs. And OMG, all my stuffs that they bought are sooo NICE :D especially the jackets and shirts. The new iPod earphones my dad bought is like longer than the one i have right but it's all good ;)

After unpacking, the time was like 2-ish a.m. And continued to use the laptop and i slept at like almost 4-ish am. I actually felt like not sleeping at all but i had to it ain't good for my health. Yes, I always think about my health=)

That morning when I woke up my parents were about to leave for work which already 9-ish am. And I stayed home only and did chores plus my other stuffs.

Well, till here. I'll be blogging again later probably.. maybe.. hahaha;p
`cherio.
much love.