UNWELL.

|
Ok, I don't know what struck me but just this week I've been quiet in class. Maybe it's just that I'm tired from Late Night Practices though it's just every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.

Teacher Koh would be like this, "Monica, are you okay? Why so Quiet?"

Plus, last night during practice I couldn't talk properly cause of my voice and i had to shout cause I had to teach the others and we were still in the multi-purpose hall. So I was like shouting my lungs out. But i did ask Jamico and Rasyiqah to help me out.

This morning when i woke up my voice was SSOOO HUSKY! My mom couldn't even understand me.. She was like "What happen to your voice, anak?" Then, she told me to drink an ANTI-BIOTIC after breakfast and when i was done showering my throat was feeling better and my voice was better.. Though it was still husky til now.. But i have a cough too. So apparently, I'M SICK! I kinda enjoy being sick.. haha;p

imma sign off. now!
i'll be keeping you guys posted on things.

much love.


~in awe.