MUSIC.

|
Ok I’m completely Jobless at the moment.

So I’ve watched ‘Idol Gives Back’ last night and boy oh boy was it amazing.. its really awesome seeing the celebs giving a helping hand to the people who need help. When I’m really successful in the future I wanna help out too just like them..

Ehseh, Mariah Carey looks so much slimmer during her performance! Looks like someone’s been working out..hehe. LOOKING GOOD for her!
The show was Great!

Ahh, I love Ashlee Simpson’s New Song + the Video – Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya). Speaking of Ashlee Simpson, She is already Engaged with her boyfriend, Pete Wentz. Soo CUTE together!

And I think Beyonce & Jay-Z got married sudah or they're just engaged..

Also, I love these new Songs, 4 minutes by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake, Feels like tonight by Daughtry, The little things by Colbie Caillat and Shawty Get Loose by Lil’ Mama ft. Chris Brown (gets me all Hyped up.. haha)

Alryt, enough. I found something to do now.. Hahaha.
loves.