THE BATMANS!

|

11th September 2007 (11/9/2007)
Right after DANCE practice for Milcah’s DEBUT, ARVY, JON, my BRO, KATHX, PATHZ and I went to the MALL and hanged out! That day I made a new FRIEND which happens to be ARVY’s girl..Her name is THEO. She’s really friendly, kind and I must add GORGEOUS too (: The weirdest thing happened with ARVY during practice. MEMORIES;) That day, was one of the craziest days out of the holidays. Hahahahahahahaha=) JON bought a BATMAN mask which is actually for kids. He walked around the MALL wearing it. Haha=) and kids were like saying “HEY! Look it’s BATMAN!” HAHA=) and the six of us took a picture with the mask! guess which one's me! After hanging out at CHILL, ARVY splited from us and went with THEO. Then, DOMINIC wanted to buy a mask too. So, he bought an ULTRAMAN mask which looks so weird! And we dared JON to ask any stranger to get a picture with him wearing the mask! It was hilarious! And we keep taking pictures of the two of them! We all couldn’t stop laughing!!!! Haha=) when we bumped into ARVY and THEO, they saw JON and DOM. He kept on laughing. OUR stomachs were aching from all that laughing.
I get by with a little help from my friends.
-John Lennon and Paul McCartney